MP Maps mit Bots OFFLINE
LEVELS AND KILLSTREAK DOESN’T WORK !!
1. Install your game or move it into “\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\ ”
in mine case its “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\”
because I tried it on W7 x64.
2. Update your game with “Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops.Update.1.Read.Nfo-SKIDROW”.
3. Download THIS rar with all files included which need to play vs bots.
4. Extract all files that you find inside rar archive.
5. Move all files [ except a folder named GreenLuma ] into “\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\ “.
It works also without GreenLuma and without Steam !!! Just run your game BlackOpsMP.exe Steps 6 and 8 are optional !!
6. Move all files that you find in folder named GreenLuma into “\Steam\”
7. Open “with Notepad++” “config_mp” file which you can find in “\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\players\ ” and search for this to change your ingame name.
and here you can modify difficulty of bots.
8. Now open “GreenLuma.exe”, log in into steam and add a game to your account.
9. Start your “MP” game, open console and write a command “\map mp_cracked” to play map called “Cracked”.
To add bots or change bots number, add/modify in config_mp:
seta scr_bots_managed_all “23″
seta scr_bots_managed_spawn “23″ (if you want 23 bots)
seta sv_maxclients “24″ (indicates max players on the server)
There are 2 commands in config_mp that enables multi-core CPU and multi-core GPU.
seta r_multiGpu “0″ disable multi-core GPU
seta r_multithreaded_device “1″ enable multi-core CPU ( by default is disabled )
To change game mode, write in console: g_gametype ex: g_gametype oic (thx to “five”,”OldSnake”&”Baos”)
HARDCORE type \scr_hardcore 1
tdm=Team deathmatch (used for default)
ctf=Capture the flag
sd=Search and destroy
hlnd -> stick and stones
gun -> gun mode
shrp -> sharpshooter
oic -> one in the chamber
MAP LIST “just eliminate “en_” when typing in console ex: \map mp_duga